* You can use this webpage to search for train connections.
Discounted Train Fare
* You will then need to open the attached pdf and call the number to get the discounted train fare.
* A bicycle is the most common way of transportation in Münster, Germany. The attached pdf has information on serveral options of renting bicycles.
Hotels Available Here
* Starting July 1st, 2016, the City of Münster raises an accommodation tax of 4.5% on overnight stays in hotel, holiday flats, on camping sites or comparable facilities.
Tax Exemption Form
* Accommodations necessitated by business travel, educational, or training purposes are exempt from the tax, if they provide the following document in the hotel. (see Tax Exemption Form)